Friday, November 5, 2010

More Vintage Wallpaper Added Today


Happy Friday, Blogger Friends!

Now that I am back  blogging again, I figured I needed to add more vintage wallpaper to my vintage wallpaper page.  I meant to do it several months ago, I just hadn't "gotten around to it".  Like so many things in my life...SIGH!  Anyway, I added 4 more beautiful 1940's patterns which are available by the yard (quantities are limited, of course).  You can access these by going to my sidebar to the Wallpaper Boutique.  Enjoy taking a peek and don't forget about my giveaway of Carolyn Westbrook's new book,  The French Inspired Home.  See you back here tomorrow for Pink Saturday!

Until next time,

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.